Stolen from my internet friend David Wahl, often previously mentioned on this blog in connection with Roscoe the pug of sainted memory.
"Best 10 Smells of the Decade"
1. Prime Rib Gravy
2. Human feet when they remove their shoes after a long day
4. Other pugs' face wrinkles
5. That Great Dane that rolled in dead fish at the park.
7. Whatever it is that you're eating right now.
8. Kitchen garbage that one time you ate crab legs and left the shells overnight.
9. That dead thing you wouldn't let me smell long enough to conclusively identify.
10. Gary Shandling.